Cuddly Buddly

Cuddly Buddly
DT Member

Cuddly Buddly

Cuddly Buddly
FACEBOOK

Blog Archive

Search

Loading...

About Me

My photo
Grew up in the era of make and mend so have always been crafty. Love trying new things and in particularly love Art and Crafts. My favourite techniques are colouring with different mediums and altered art. Always happy to try new things.

Email me here

Popular Posts

Spread the word

BLOG CANDY

FREE

Google translate

CLICK TO BECOME A FOLLOWER OF THIS BLOG

Followers

Translate

Total Pageviews

BLOG CANDY

Follow by Email

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE Please take a look at my work, you are more than welcome to take inspiration from designs but please do not copy any of my cards or use any of the ideas as your own.


All content referring to photographs, text and design projects are the work of uk-sharon-colouringforpleasure.


Thank you for your support and co-operation.

Friday, 3 August 2012

DANCING



For this project I used decided to play around a bit more with the Black and White theme of colouring images.  Usually I use a mixture of Warm's and Cool grey's but for this one I decided to keep to just the 10 greys from the Warm section of Copics pens.


I was quite pleased with the result - so I guess you don't have to have every colour of pen on the market!


Inside view




Techniques:
Stamps:    Mo Manning's  - Cutting the rug

Medium:
Copics (Warm grey's)


Papers:
Papermania Capsule Collection (CD Rom), Black Cardstock

Dies used:
Spellbinders Corner dies, Creatables - Postage die, Anja die

Embellishments:
Faux brads, Bow, Black pearls

Best wishes,
Challenges I'm entering this into 
DP2 Challenge - Anything goes
Cutecard Thursday - Clean and simple
CityCrafter - Solid as a Rock
TryitonTuesday - Anything goes
Twisted Tuesday - Anything goes

12 comments:

michele said...

Beautiful card Sharon! hugs x

AnnMarie said...

Awwwww! Very sweet card! Thanks for playing along with us over at Twisted Tuesdays! :)

Bee and Dee said...

A really beautiful card, love the mono effect. Hugs Bee

lauren bergold said...

oh my goodness, that image is just TOO sweet and too adorable! i must say, i'm hugely impressed with your coloring and shading skills that you can make something look sooooo wonderful just using shades of grey!!! ♥

Meggymay said...

Love the colour tones. its a delightful card. Thank you for joining us at TioT's this time.
Yvonne

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

That sure looks great, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

Ros Crawford said...

OMG ... I am blown away with this image ... I adore the colouring ... Thanks for sharing it with us at CCCB

Liz said...

U been reading 50 SHADES OF GREY SHARON???? Lol I think this card is the bees knees its really wonderful the image the layout and the perfect coloring Just magic Liz x

Pat said...

Hi Sharon! I always love coming to visit your creations! And this one is especially fun! I just love black & white on a card...reminds me of the old black & white photos of my youth! haha! Gorgeous coloring...love this!! Thanks so much for joining us at Mo's for this week's "Anything Goes" Challenge! Hugs. Pat Frank

Linda R said...

What a sweet image. That image is so cute.. LOVE it..

Thanks so much for playing along with us over at CCCB!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) A•Muse Consultant #1065 said...

What an amazing card! I think it is difficult to make a neutral card, but yours is gorgeous!

Thank you for joining the Twisted Tuesday Anything Goes Challenge!

Shari Nelson said...

Such a beautiful card. I love black and white. My favorite drawing utensil is a graphite pencil.